HOME 커뮤니티 공지사항
|작성자 : 한국천문학회||등록일시 : 2021-08-02 12:51:36|
Observing proposals for the 45-m telescope of the Nobeyama Radio Observatory (40th observing period) are invited.
Nobeyama Radio Observatory, NAOJ
1. Open use Period
- December 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022
2. Open use information:
- Status report, application form, and other information are available on the following website.
Observation preparation, observation procedure with the 45-m telescope, and data reduction etc. are available on the following website.
Please note that:
- One deadline will be offered.
- We accept only proposals for Regular and GTO Programs.
- The continuum mode for science target observation will not be offered.
- The observation can be supported by the observatory staff remotely from Nobeyama only during 9:00-17:00 JST, Monday through Friday (including national holidays).
- All observers are basically carried out through remote observations from NAOJ Mitaka, ASIAA in Taiwan, KASI in Korea, or universities/institutes in Japan.
- This is the last call for free-of-charge open-use observing proposals. In JFY2022, we will introduce the telescope time charging.
Semester 2021 (Regular and GTO Proposals):
- September 1, 2021, 15:00 JST [06:00 UT]
4. Proposal Submission:
We accept the proposal only via the web submission form. A LaTeX template must be used to generate the PDF file that contains the Scientific and Technical Justification. The device setting table should be submitted in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet by using its template. Please access the application form, fill the webform and upload the final PDF file and the Excel spreadsheets.
- The scientific and technical justification, including figures,
tables and references, must fit within 3 pages. The maximum file size is 20 MB.
- Please attach (cut&paste) the results of our time estimators to the the scientific and technical justification (this part will not be counted for the page limit, but the overall data size should meet the size limit).
- The device setting table and the Co-I list as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Proposals will be evaluated by anonymous referees, and the acceptance will be judged by the Millimeter and Submillimeter Time Allocation Committee.
6. Time allocation:
45-m observational time will be allocated by the Nobeyama Radio observatory for proposals accepted by the Millimeter and Submillimeter Time Allocation Committee.
Any questions about observations and preparations of proposals should be submitted through the helpdesk:
|이전글||(재)차세대수치예보모델개발사업단 제3차 직원 신규 채용 공고|
|다음글||2021년도 국가정보원 과학기술분야 경력경쟁채용(특정6급) 공고|