- Conference Title : 2019 101th KAS Fall Meeting
- Date : 2019-10-16 ~ 2019-10-18
- Meeting venue : Korea Institute for Advanced Study (KIAS)
- Conference Information
+ Meeting venue : Korea Institute for Advanced Study (KIAS)
+ Date : Oct. 16 - 18, 2019
+ Schedule of KAS Fall Meeting :
+ Abstract submission : Abstract sample Download
- Online submissions only
Please register online before the abstract submission.
- Deadlines : Aug. 12 – Aug. 28, 2019 for oral and poster papers
Aug. 29 – Sep. 5, 2019 for poster papers only
- Types of presentation: 1) oral or poster (at the discretion of the Program Committee),
2) poster, 3) PhD thesis, 4) Master¡¯s thesis.
- Abstract forms can be downloaded from the KAS homepage.
- Scientific sessions : Each abstract must be submitted to one of the following sessions.
• Space science • Sun/Solar system
• Stars, star clusters/Exoplanets • Interstellar matter/Star formation/Milky Way Galaxy
• Galaxies/Clusters of galaxies • Cosmology/Dark matter & dark energy
• High energy astronomy/Theoretical astronomy • Astrochemistry/Astrobiology
• Astronomy & Space Science Technologies • Historical astronomy/Ephemerides
• Astronomy Outreach and Education • Special Session
+ Online Registration :
- Open online: Aug. 12 – Sep. 23, 2019
- Registration fee:
full members 170,000 KRW (online registration) ¡æ 190,000 KRW (onsite registration)
students 100,000 KRW (online registration) ¡æ 120,000 KRW (onsite registration)
- Banquet: 50,000 KRW (online registration)
- Refund policy for registration fee:
Requests received up to two weeks prior to the start of the meeting will incur a nominal administrative fee.
Requests received less than two weeks prior to the start of the meeting will incur a cancelation fee
(30% of the registration fee).
Requests received after the start of the meeting cannot be processed.
- Contact Us
- The Korean Astronomical Society
- Tel. : 042-865-3395 / FAX : 042-865-3396 / E-mail : email@example.com