- Conference Title : 2019 Spring 100th KAS MEETING
- Date : 2019-04-10 ~ 2019-04-12
- Meeting venue : BUSAN BEXCO
- Conference Information
+ Meeting venue : BEXCO, BUSAN
+ Date : April 10 - 12, 2019
+ Schedule of KAS Spring Meeting :
+ Abstract submission : Abstract sample Download
- Online submissions only
Please register online before the abstract submission.
- Deadlines : Feb. 14 – Feb. 25, 2019 for oral and poster papers
Feb. 26 – Mar. 6, 2019 for poster papers only
- Types of presentation: 1) oral or poster (at the discretion of the Program Committee),
2) poster, 3) PhD thesis, 4) Master’s thesis.
- Abstract forms can be downloaded from the KAS homepage.
- Scientific sessions : Each abstract must be submitted to one of the following sessions.
• Space science • Sun/Solar system
• Stars, star clusters/Exoplanets • Interstellar matter/Star formation/Milky Way galaxy
• Extragalaxies/Clusters of galaxies • Cosmology/Dark matter & dark energy
• High energy astronomy/Theoretical astronomy • Astrochemistry/Astrobiology
• Astronomy & Space Science Technologies • Historical astronomy/Ephemerides
• Astronomy Outreach and Education • Special Session
+ Online Registration :
- Open online: 14. Feb. – 13. Mar. 2019
- Registration fee:
full members 170,000 KRW (online registration) → 200,000 KRW (onsite registration)
students 100,000 KRW (online registration) → 120,000 KRW (onsite registration)
- Banquet: 50,000 KRW (online registration)
- Refund policy for registration fee:
Requests received up to two weeks prior to the start of the meeting will incur a nominal administrative fee.
Requests received less than two weeks prior to the start of the meeting will incur a cancelation fee
(30% of the registration fee).
Requests received after the start of the meeting cannot be processed.
- Contact Us
- The Korean Astronomical Society
- Tel. : 042-865-3395 / FAX : 042-865-3396 / E-mail : email@example.com