- Conference Title : 2017 FALL 97th KAS MEETING
- Date : 2017-10-12 ~ 2017-10-13
- Meeting venue : Yeosu Expo Covention center
- Conference Information
+ Meeting venue : Yeosu Exop Convention Center
+ Date : October 12 - 13, 2017
+ Schedule of KAS Fall Meeting:
+ Abstract submission : Abstract sample Down
- Online submissions only
Please register online before the abstract submission.
- Deadlines : Aug. 1 - Aug. 21, 2017 for oral and poster papers Aug. 22 - Aug. 31, 2017 for poster papers only - Types of presentation: 1) oral or poster (at the discretion of the Program Committee)
2) poster, 3) PhD thesis, and 4) Master's thesis.
- Abstract forms can be downloaded from the KAS homepage.
- Scientific sessions : Each abstract must be submitted to one of the following sessions.
• Space science • Sun/Solar system
• Stars, star clusters/Exoplanets • Interstellar matter/Star formation/Milky Way galaxy
• Extragalaxies/Clusters of galaxies • Cosmology/Dark matter & dark energy
• High energy astronomy/Theoretical astronomy • Astrochemistry/Astrobiology
• Astronomy & Space Science Technologies • Historical astronomy/Ephemerides
• Astronomy Outreach and Education • Special Session
+ Online Registration :
- Open online: Aug. 1 – Sep. 4, 2017
- Registration fee:
full members 150,000 KRW (online registration) → 170,000 KRW (onsite registration)
students 100,000 KRW (online registration) → 120,000 KRW (onsite registration)
- Banquet: 50,000 KRW (online registration) → 60,000 KRW (onsite registration)
- Meal : 5,000 KRW (online registration) → 15,000 KRW (onsite registration)
- Refund policy for registration fee:
Requests received up to two weeks prior to the start of the meeting will incur a nominal administrative fee.
Requests received less than two weeks prior to the start of the meeting will incur a cancelation fee
(30% of the registration fee).
Requests received after the start of the meeting can not be processed.
- Contact Us
- The Korean Astronomical Society
- Tel. : 042-865-3395 / FAX : 042-865-3396 / E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org