- Conference Title : 2017 SPRING 96th 2017 KAS MEETING
- Date : 2017-04-13 ~ 2017-04-14
- Meeting venue : CECO, Changwon
- Conference Information
+ Meeting venue : CECO, Changwon,
+ Date : Spring 13 - 14, 2017
+ Schedule of KAS Spring Meeting :
+ Abstract submission : Abstract sample Down
- Online submissions only
Please register online before the abstract submission.
- Deadlines : Feb. 6 – Feb. 27, 2017 for oral and poster papers
Feb. 28 – Mar. 6, 2017 for poster papers only
- Types of presentation: 1) oral or poster (at the discretion of the Program Committee),
2) poster, 3) PhD thesis, 4) Master’s thesis.
- Abstract forms can be downloaded from the KAS homepage.
- Scientific sessions : Each abstract must be submitted to one of the following sessions.
• Space science • Sun/Solar system
• Stars, star clusters/Exoplanets • Interstellar matter/Star formation/Milky Way galaxy
• Extragalaxies/Clusters of galaxies • Cosmology/Dark matter & dark energy
• High energy astronomy/Theoretical astronomy • Astrochemistry/Astrobiology
• Astronomy & Space Science Technologies • Historical astronomy/Ephemerides
• Astronomy Outreach and Education • Special Session
+ Online Registration :
- Open online: Feb. 6 – Mar. 13, 2016
- Registration fee:
full members 150,000 KRW (online registration) → 170,000 KRW (onsite registration)
students 100,000 KRW (online registration) → 120,000 KRW (onsite registration)
- Banquet: 50,000 KRW (online registration) → 60,000 KRW (onsite registration)
- Meal : 5,000 KRW (online registration) → 10,000 KRW (onsite registration)
- Refund policy for registration fee:
Requests received up to two weeks prior to the start of the meeting will incur a nominal administrative fee.
Requests received less than two weeks prior to the start of the meeting will incur a cancelation fee
(30% of the registration fee).
Requests received after the start of the meeting cannot be processed.
- Contact Us
- The Korean Astronomical Society
- Tel. : 042-865-3395 / FAX : 042-865-3396 / E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org